Welcome to Tales from the Network, a new semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the Tale of Painters Blog Network. Don’t wait and check them out!
Here we go:
- There is a cool looking Talos over at Legio Minimus with a nice scenic base.
- More opinions about Liquid Green Stuff by Drazhar’s Miniworks.
- Who’s in for some head plumes? A cool Assault Squad by Smurfs in Space.
- Wargamer Hub loves Tamiya Model Master Plastic Cement.
- This great tutorial by wargaming tradecraft teaches you how to take better pictures of your models.
- Three Khorne Land Raiders by Smells like Wargaming.
- Some beautifully blue-clad Ironbreakers by Scotty’s Workshop.
Want to become featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network – we’re already over 40 blogs strong! Joining the Network is easy – click here and learn how.
Shoutout to my fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Mike C., Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Noelle S., Brinley, Nate H., Sigurd H., Karakal, Akhaed, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Matt P., Doc Remington, Adam, Andrew R., Martin D., Roger N., Bastian O., Sam P., Jimmy, Kobold, Mark S., Chris M., NavyKes, David C., Andrii A., Truul0, Duncan M., Ryan N., Ryan McN., Tom H., Lucas R., David W., Joakim N., Robert K., Mathew L., Cameron Pickering, Chris C., Hector P., Luke C., Sean, and Tashi. Support us on Patreon for exclusive sneak peeks, early tutorial access, and more.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂