CONTACT & BUSINESS ENQUIRIES
Here is what we have to offer:
- Over 4.000 views a day.
- Well-written and professionally photographed reviews and articles by experienced hobbyists.
- A long history, Tale of Painters was founded in 2011 and almost daily updated ever since.
- Far-reaching social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and twitter with a total of over 10.000 followers to multiply our content.
- An audience that is about 96% male; about 14% between 18 and 24 years, 50% between 25 to 34 years, 28% between 35 and 44 years; 30% come from the US & Canada, 20% from the UK, 8% from Germany and Austria, 14% from the rest of Europe.
I’ve you or your company sell products or games related to the tabletop and miniature scale modelling hobby, contact us to arrange a product review or cooperation model.
So far we’ve cooperated with companies like Games Workshop, The Army Painter, Redgrass Games, Anvil Industries, Hachette Ltd., Greenstuff World, Tabletop World and others.
PS: If you have a question regarding our models and/or the techniques and products we use in our tutorials, use the comment function in the corresponding post instead.
- on Showcase: Chaos Familiar from Assassinorum Execution Force Sure, just the link got broken but it's fixed now: https://taleofpainters.com/20…
- on Showcase: Chaos Familiar from Assassinorum Execution Force Do you still have the Chaos Chosen paint tutorial somewhere?
- on First look: Chronicle Cards Kolinsky Sable Brushes Kickstarter I think they're two different beasts. The Wolf brushes are great all-round brush…
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂