CONTACT & BUSINESS ENQUIRIES
Here is what we have to offer:
- Over 4.000 views a day.
- Well-written and professionally photographed reviews and articles by experienced hobbyists.
- A long history, Tale of Painters was founded in 2011 and almost daily updated ever since.
- Far-reaching social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and twitter with a total of over 10.000 followers to multiply our content.
- An audience that is about 96% male; about 14% between 18 and 24 years, 50% between 25 to 34 years, 28% between 35 and 44 years; 30% come from the US & Canada, 20% from the UK, 8% from Germany and Austria, 14% from the rest of Europe.
I’ve you or your company sell products or games related to the tabletop and miniature scale modelling hobby, contact us to arrange a product review or cooperation model.
So far we’ve cooperated with companies like Games Workshop, The Army Painter, Redgrass Games, Anvil Industries, Hachette Ltd., Greenstuff World, Tabletop World and others.
PS: If you have a question regarding our models and/or the techniques and products we use in our tutorials, use the comment function in the corresponding post instead.
- on Showcase: Kill Team Combat Gauges (incl. paint recipes) When I saw your painted ones it made my mind up to paint them in a similar colou…
- on ToP Tip: Easily Remove Dried-up Paint from your Pots in Seconds This is awesome. What a great tip. So simple! But we’ll effective thanks for sha…
- on Tutorial: How to speedpaint Necron Szarekhan Dynasty armour Hi Richard, I was just using plain black primer. You can use whatever brand you…
- on First Look: Black Templars’ Codex and Army Set Hi there, you can see at 5:36 that the Castellan is the BT version of a Lieutena…
- on Tutorial: How to speedpaint Necron Szarekhan Dynasty armour Hi Mate great tutorial. What base/under coat did u use first.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Help us cover our monthly expenses so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day. Here is what you can do:
Or support us on Patreon:
We appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂