Imperium Issue 14 includes the Munitorum Armoured Container, some barrels and some crates. It was a super quick and easy paint job and in this post I’ll share my paint recipe for this industrial dirty yellow.
Dirty Industrial Yellow Paint Recipe:
- Undercoat White
- Basecoat Averland Sunset
- Wash with 50:50 Aggaros Dunes + Contrast Medium
- Reapply Averland Sunset to to smooth out any tide marks from the wash
- Drybrush with Yriel Yellow
- Light Drybrush Dorn Yellow
- Use a sponge to apply Rhinox Hide chipping and damage.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂