Imperium Issue 14 includes the Munitorum Armoured Container, some barrels and some crates. It was a super quick and easy paint job and in this post I’ll share my paint recipe for this industrial dirty yellow.
This site contains affiliate links you can use to support Tale of Painters. As Amazon Associates, eBay partners, and partners of our partner shops we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks :)
Dirty Industrial Yellow Paint Recipe:
- Undercoat White
- Basecoat Averland Sunset
- Wash with 50:50 Aggaros Dunes + Contrast Medium
- Reapply Averland Sunset to to smooth out any tide marks from the wash
- Drybrush with Yriel Yellow
- Light Drybrush Dorn Yellow
- Use a sponge to apply Rhinox Hide chipping and damage.
What’s your Reaction?
Garfy is a UK hobbyist with over twenty years experience. He's a regular contributor to White Dwarf Magazine including 4 Armies of the Month features and has written articles for the Warhammer Community site. He holds 3 UK Golden Demon finalist pins and 2 Armies on Parade Gold award. His other passion is photography and cinematography, which he uses to great effect to deliver high quality content to the blog.