Hi everyone! Have a look at my Taurox Primes, including a basic painting guide after the jump.
Here are the steps for the hull. Everything apart from the chipping and rust was airbrushed.
1. Grey Primer
2. Blue (Vallejo Air Color), then pre-shading with White
3. French Blue (Vallejo Air Color) – two very thin layers
4. For the shadows: Signal Blue (Vallejo Air Color)
5. Highlights: mix of Light Blue + White (Vallejo Air), very thin layers
6. Chipping effects: Dark Brown and Black (Vallejo Model Color)
7. Rust: AK Light Rust
8. Lights were airbrushed as well: first White, than Scarlet Red (Vallejo Air) for the rear lights, and Light Blue for the front lights
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂