Welcome to Tales from the Network, the new semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best new posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network.
Here we go:
- Oink reviews The Army Painter Desert Yellow Color Primer.
- A cool converted Warshrine of Tzeentch by Dice and Brush.
- Some Catachans and a Valkyrie over at The Deathworlders.
- A converted Chaos Lord riding on an Ogre Kingdoms Thundertusk by Zen40k.
- Odins Men have some nice Skaven Clanrats.
- Eye of Error has built some nice Scarab bases with a greenstuff press-moulding technique.
- A beautiful Warp Spider squad by Storm of Blades.
- White Scars on bikes with great blendings over at The Istvaanians.
- Learn how to make your own static grass tufts from Lascannons & Lances.
Don’t miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right – there are some true gems hidden there that aren’t covered here! More and more blogs are joining the Tale of Painters Blog Network each week, so don’t miss them!
Want to become featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network – we’re already over 70 blogs strong! Joining the Network is easy – click here and learn how.
Support Stahly on Patreon for exclusive tutorials and resources, sneak peeks, extra discounts from our partners, and more.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂