This is Tales from the Network, the semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network. More and more blogs are coming in, so naturally there is a wealth of awesome posts to check out:
- Eye of Error has painted a cool converted Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour.
- Some terrain making: Scotty’s Workhop shows you how to build industrial silos.
- A cool tutorial for painting Horrors blue by Minion Studio.
- The Artisan Tarvick has converted a plastic Nurgle Lord to a Skaven Plague Priest – and the paintjob is lovely, too!
- Seems like the plastic Nurgle Lord is a popular “victim” by convertors – here is another creative rendition by Da Rednekkz Mekshop.
- Here we have some stunning blue and gold Necron models by Haywire Grenade.
- Odin’s Men has painted Vlad von Carstein – definately one of my favourite Vampire Counts models.
- Coloured Dust has a tutorial for building a cheap photo box.
- Wargamer Hub has a beautiful Karl Franz on War Griffon on display.
Don’t miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right – there are more cool posts hidden there that aren’t covered here!
Do you want your blog featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network – we’re already over 220 blogs strong! Joining is easy – click here and learn how.
Shoutout to my fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Mike C., Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Noelle S., Scott B., Nate H., Sigurd H., Karakal, Akhaed, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Matt P., Doc Remington, Josh L., Adam, Martin D., Roger N., Bastian O., Caleb, Sam P., Jimmy, Kobold, and Mark S. Support us on Patreon for exclusive sneak peeks, early tutorial access, and more.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂