This is Tales from the Network, the semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network. It’s been a while since our last update, so there have been quite a few great posts in the meantime:
- The Vanus Temple has a tutorial for doing 360° spinning images for the ambitious photographer and blogger.
- A jaw-dropping Dark Eldar Archon by cabalier’s paint diary.
- Dim’s Galleries is selling his beautiful Dark Angels army – don’t miss out.
- Generic 40K blog has a small but neatly painted Space Wolves army.
- SincaiN40k tells you about his experience from Games Day Chicago and his Golden Demon entering.
- An interesting conversion idea for Blue Horrors, shared by Feralique.
- Remember the Space Marines Sergeant GW gave away when they launched their new website? Independent Painters did one for a local painting competition.
- A very nicely weathered Necron Triarch Stalker by Legio Minimus.
- The Tryzna speedpainted a Krieg Quartermaster – if I could only paint that well that quickly…
- Storm of Blades finished an Eldar Wave Serpent – I really dig this two-coloured paint scheme.
- Another beautiful army for sale, this time Grey Knights by Falconator Painting.
Don’t miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right – there are more cool posts hidden there that aren’t covered here!
Do you want your blog featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network – we’re already over 190 blogs strong! Joining is easy – click here and learn how.
Shoutout to my fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Nello S., Nate H., Sigurd H., Karakal, Akhaed, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Matt P., Adam, Martin D., Bastian O., Kobold, Mark S., NavyKes, Andrii A., Truul0, Duncan M., David W., Joakim N., Robert K., Tashi, BadgerAndOllieBoo, Runde, Dr. Gore, PlagueisThaWise, John S., Schneuzi, Lucas Y., Paul B., Samuel J., Andy J. Ramon R., Sam, Erin J., Allari, Bartosz L., Raoul, asuli lapis, Austin M., Vega, Benjamin J., Christophe M., Thomas J., Miłosz R., Jack G., Thomas, Cliff P., Pierre L., Joe S., Jamie R., Brett, Cody N., Collin N J., Roeland, Terrafan, Mason E., Tom, Nimitz112, PJSpock, Suppiluliuma, Mike, sarahthevampyre, Daniel K., Zemer A., Brian S., Michael D., James C., G Lambert, Bryan C., and Joshawa B. Support us on Patreon for exclusive tutorials and resources, sneak peeks, extra discounts from our partners, and more.
Thanks for the shout out!
Many thanks for linking me as well!;-)
Thanks for the link! 🙂
Hey, thanks for the shout out. Kind of embarrassed about the pics as they were taken with my iPhone at my painting station and look awful. Gonna try and retake them some time this week
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂
thanks for linking me ;D