Stahly here. Thanks to your support on Patreon last year, I was able to upgrade my camera setup, buy studio lights and microphones to finally start creating video content. Thank you so much (and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven’t already 😉 !!!
But I learned that recording and editing videos takes a lot of time. Tale of Painters is a blog FOR hobbyists run BY hobbyists, and we do it all in our spare time. And Tale of Painters will always stay free.
However, I have a big dream I want to make true: After 10 years of blogging only in my spare time, I want to reduce my working hours at my job so I can free up more time for videos and Tale of Painters. To make this work financially, I need your support on Patreon:
By supporting me and Tale of Painters on Patreon, you will also enjoy the following perks:
- 1 exclusive XXL tutorial and/or PDF hobby guide each month, like my 70 step Forge World Metalic Skitarii tutorial or Matt Varnish spray guide with 8 varnishes tested
- Early access to all of my tutorials before I can schedule them on Tale of Painters
- Exclusive partner discounts like 25% off Garfy’s Get a Grip painting handles and 15% off Paint Blitzer paint stripper
- Regular WIP updates from my paint station
- Sneak peeks and votings for upcoming content and reviews
- Shoutout with your (nick) name on Tale of Painters
- And more …
If you can’t commit to a Patreon membership yet, don’t worry. You can also order your next hobby purchases at our partner stores Wayland Games an Element Games. Both offer fantastic discounts on GW products and free shipping to the UK and Europe (with delivery duties already paid). Use our affiliate links and we’ll get a small kickback. A great way to support me and Tale of Painters with no extra costs to you at all!
Thank you very much, I appreciate any help to make my goal of creating more Warhammer content true 🙂
Support Stahly on Patreon for exclusive tutorials and resources, sneak peeks, extra discounts from our partners, and more.