Since we relaunched our website at the end of last year, we’ve ramped up the amount of content with lots of free tutorials (including tutorials for ALL Cursed City models), hobby tips, and in-depth product reviews and unboxings. 2021 also marks the tenth year anniversary of Tale Painters. You’ve heard it right, we bring you model showcases, reviews, and tutorials on an almost daily basis since 2011, without a pause. We’re quite proud of that!
Tale of Painters is a blog FOR hobbyists run BY hobbyists. Garfy, me, and our fantastic contributors are putting a lot of energy into Tale of Painters, as it’s our mission to provide the community with free high-quality Warhammer hobby content. And we do it all in our spare time.
If you like our content and would like to support us, you can do so on Stahly’s Patreon account. Apart from a shoutout on our website, there are also some cool perks:
- Your chance to vote for future tutorials
- Exclusive 25% discount for Garfy’s Get a Grip Pro, Pro Long, and Ultra painting handles
- Exclusive 15% discount for Paint Blitzer paint stripper from Unto the Breach Hobbies
- Sneak peeks on planned content
- Monthly 4K desktop wallpaper to download
- Earlier access to most of our tutorials in a downloadable PDF format (I’ll upload my tutorials as soon as I’ve finished editing them, often weeks before they’ll fit into our schedule on Tale of Painters)
- An exclusive & ever-growing guide for almost all paint ranges out there (pros and cons of Citadel, The Army Painter, Vallejo Game / Model / Mecha Color, Formula P3, Reaper Master Series, and more; including a list of my favourite paints from each range and of colours better to avoid)
- WIP updates from Stahly’s paint station (see what I’m currently painting, days and weeks before it will be posted on Tale of Painters and Instagram)
Also, you could order your next hobby purchases at Wayland Games or Element Games. Both offer fantastic discounts on GW products and free shipping to the UK and all of Europe. We also got a few more affiliate links in the sidebar on the right (scroll down on your mobile device). Use our affiliate links and we’ll get a small kickback. A great way to support Tale of Painters with no extra costs to you at all!
Thank you very much, we appreciate any help to keep us going!
Shoutout to my fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Nello S., Nate H., Sigurd H., Karakal, Akhaed, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Matt P., Adam, Martin D., Bastian O., Kobold, Mark S., NavyKes, Andrii A., Truul0, Duncan M., David W., Joakim N., Robert K., Tashi, Lukáš R., BadgerAndOllieBoo, Runde, Dr. Gore, PlagueisThaWise, John S., Schneuzi, Lucas Y., Paul B., Samuel J., Andy J. Ramon R., Sam, Erin J., Allari, Bartosz L., Raoul, Andrew O., asuli lapis, Cameron, Austin M., Vega, Teeler, Benjamin J., Christophe M., Thomas J., Miłosz R., Jack G., Thomas, Cliff P., Pierre L., Joe S., and Jamie R.Support us on Patreon for exclusive tutorials and resources, sneak peeks, extra discounts from our partners, and more.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂
Leave a Reply