I had some bad luck with this model. First it was halfway test-painted in Ulthwé Colours before I decided to go with a Saim-Hann scheme for the army. When I wanted to strip the Falcon I damaged the hull by leaving it too long in the chemicals so I had to bitz buy another one. Then I had some whitening issues with the Army Painter Red Colour Primer and the spray varnish I used. Oh well.
I don’t like to hand paint accents on big mogels because it gets difficult for my to rest my painting hand for straight line work. But I think the holofield turned out nice.

0
0
0
0
0
0

Shoutout to our fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Mike C., Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Goonie_NL, Noelle S., Scott B., mr Snowyak The Island Painter, Nate H., Sigurd H., Alex F., Karakal, Antoni E., EmjayG, Daniel B., Emdee, Brook J., Xiscu, Dashing Rebel, Christian H., David D., FeywildKnight and Christopher O. Become a patron on Patreon for exclusive sneak peeks, early tutorial access, and more exclusive content. Your support will help us covering our monthly costs and increasing the quality of our content.