Time for another Tales from the Network, the semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network. With more and more blogs joining each week it’s getting harder to choose the best from the best, but here we go:
- Grey Knights on lava bases by Wargamer Hub.
- More Grey Knights, this time by WarLlama 40k.
- Deathkorps of Krieg Quartermaster by Cabalier’s Paint Diary.
- A nice basing tutorial by Miniature Miscellany.
- Sorcerer of Nurgle by Pirate Viking Painting.
- A Journey into the Dark Millenium talks about his impressions with Finecast.
- Stunningly painted Dark Eldar Baron Sathonyx by Rant in E Minor.
- Drazhar’s Miniworks shows us a cool yet unusual way to paint rusted metal.
Don’t miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right – there are more cool posts hidden there that aren’t covered here!
Do you want your blog featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network – we’re already over 130 blogs strong! Joining is easy – click here and learn how.
Shoutout to my fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Mike C., Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Noelle S., Brinley, Nate H., Sigurd H., Karakal, Akhaed, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Matt P., Doc Remington, Adam, Andrew R., Martin D., Roger N., Bastian O., Sam P., Jimmy, Kobold, Mark S., Chris M., NavyKes, David C., Andrii A., Truul0, Duncan M., Ryan N., Ryan McN., Tom H., Lucas R., David W., Joakim N., Robert K., Mathew L., Cameron Pickering, Chris C., Hector P., Luke C., Sean, and Tashi. Support us on Patreon for exclusive sneak peeks, early tutorial access, and more.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂