This is Tales from the Network, the semi-regular feature on Tale of Painters. This is the place where we will present you the best posts from our friends and fellow bloggers from the ever-growing Tale of Painters Blog Network. Again, it’s been a while since our last update. This time we’ve got an unusual high amount of tutorials, so don’t miss out!
- Let’s start with a neat Deathwing painting tutorial by Dice and Brush.
- Some nice Heresy White Scars bikers(and jetbike!) by Zen 40k.
- The Forge converted a couple of Adeptus Mechanicus Preatorians – nice.
- Read what WarLlama40k has to say about November’s issue of White Dwarf.
- A squad of three Ulthwé War Walkers by Legio Minimus, check out those freehands on the legs.
- Rust and the City explains how to airbrush yellow Space Marine armour.
- Oldschool Blood Bowl models + bright yellow paint job = epic win by Minion Studio.
- I really dig those black and muted orange painted Fire Dragons by Storm of Blades.
- A neat little trick to do freehand inscriptions on vehicles by Valknut Painting.
- Finally, nother beautiful rendition of the plastic Nurgle Lord by Flare Miniature Painting-
Don’t miss the latest hobby updates from the Network by checking out the widget on the right – there are more cool posts hidden there that aren’t covered here!
Do you want your blog featured on Tales from the Network as well? Join the Tale of Painters Blog Network – we’re already over 250 blogs strong! Joining is easy – click here and learn how.
Support Stahly on Patreon for exclusive tutorials and resources, sneak peeks, extra discounts from our partners, and more.
Support our work
Tale of Painters is an unofficial Warhammer hobby magazine run by hobbyists like you. Support our work by using the affiliate links from our 🇺🇸 / 🇨🇦 partner stores for your next orders so we can continue to bring you fantastic FREE content every day:
Or become a patron:
Thanks a lot, we appreciate any help to continue and grow Tale of Painters 🙂