So, I’ve finished the first three Dire Avengers and I’m quite pleased with them. To be honest, in the beginning I wasn’t really sure whether the paint scheme would work out or not, but now that the models are fully painted, everything comes together. Next up are two more models, including the Exarch. As you can see, the Exarch will boast an even more colourful crest, as I added stripes of magenta red to the yellow and turquoise ones. Painting is a bit slow at the moment because I couldn’t wait to start working on my display board. More about that in my next post, so stay tuned.

0
0
0
0
0
0

Shoutout to our fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Mike C., Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Goonie_NL, Noelle S., Scott B., Nate H., Sigurd H., Alex F., Karakal, Antoni E., EmjayG, Emdee, Brook J., Akhaed, Dashing Rebel, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Kevin B., Jason, Matt P. and Doc Remington. Become a patron on Patreon for exclusive sneak peeks, early tutorial access, and more exclusive content. Your support will help us covering our monthly costs and increasing the quality of our content.