The first bunch of Banshees is finally done (except of varnish).

I also started work on the Exarch and the final Banshee. Note the Space Marine helmet on the Exarch’s base – I used the same technique as on the Dire Avengers’ armour. I think it is very important to create links in your painting that ties your armie together, especially for armies with a lot of different (coloured) units like Eldar.

0
0
0
0
0
0

Shoutout to my fantastic patrons: Chris C., chaoticflanagan, Mike C., Wyliekyote, pawl, Fugu, FrenchHobbyist, Noelle S., Brinley, Nate H., Sigurd H., Karakal, Akhaed, Christian H., David D., Christopher O., James G., Ricardo G., Matt P., Doc Remington, Adam, Andrew R., Martin D., Roger N., Bastian O., Sam P., Jimmy, Kobold, Mark S., Chris M., NavyKes, David C., Andrii A., Truul0, Duncan M., Ryan N., Ryan McN., Tom H., Lucas R., David W., Joakim N., Robert K., Mathew L., Cameron Pickering, Chris C., Hector P., Luke C., Sean, and Tashi. Support us on Patreon for exclusive sneak peeks, early tutorial access, and more.