I’ve finished painting the bases for the hierophants. I’m really pleased with how these bases came out. With the bases being this irregular blob shape it means the hierophants can stand quite close to each other. More so then if they were on circular bases. I wanted the bases to be quite barren so adding craters was a good idea because they would obliterate anything in the area. I added some space marine rhino wreckage and made it look twisted, burnt and rusty. I was also careful with my grass and scrub placement making sure none was placed near the craters. Now to get back to painting the actual Hierophant.