My last showcase post was on the 23rd of March. It’s been so long since I painted something that wasn’t Cursed City related. My Infernal Enrapturess is one of the hero choices in the (out of print) Wrath and Rapture battle set, which means I’m one model closer to completing that set now.
To paint this model I just used my Daemonette tutorial for the Daemonette and metal harp. The Burgundy skirt was painted as follows:
- Base coat Barack-Nar Burgundy.
- Paint large raised areas with thinned coats of Screamer Pink, building up the intensity.
- Paint thinned Phoenician Purple in the large recesses.
- Paint equal parts mix of Shyish Purple and Lahmian Medium in the deepest recesses.
- Highlight any edges with Pink Horror
I painted this model as part of a Twitter challenge with fellow blogger John over at Heresy and Heroes. You can read about the challenge on John’s blog here. It was a fin project and spurred me on to paint this model and get it done to a deadline.
Here’s my collection of Slaanesh Daemons so far. I have 3 Fiends of Slaanesh built and undercoated and a Keeper of Secrets still in it’s box. Need to get these two units done so I can move onto Tzeentch Daemons.